Such mid twelfth century church of San Gil is a Romanesque building, the twelfth century, renovated in 1561. Originally it consisted of a nave, crown with a semicircular apse and covered by a barrel vault, replaced by a reform in the vault. It also added two side chapels and a bell tower. The site is voussoirs, Knit round with molded canopy. At the top there is a panel with Calvary and the date of the reform.