Built probably during the thirteenth century, is documented since 1279. The rights of patronage belonged to the monastery of Santes Creus. It has a single nave with a pointed barrel vault. Originally had a semicircular apse, later replaced by a header carrada. The site opens to the west wall at the foot of the nave, and consists of two outer canopy archivolts and ending with an impost supported by two columns. These are not original but were incorporated in the restoration of 1984. It retains a small part of the decoration to the tax, an anthropomorphic figure, probably an angel.